Monday, December 7, 2009

Sharing art ideas and skills

I have established this blog to try to help share our knowledge and our art works to make our class more connected and to create an environment where we can learn from each other.
If you do not wish to have your work posted on this blog, please let me know and I will remove it.
Poutama is Maori and it simply means " stairway to enlightenment". It is also the name of the group I work in here at the correspondence school.
2009 has been a fantastic year and I wish to extend my congratulations to you all for displaying amazing imagination and superb skills.
I hope to have some of you back in my class next year. For those who are moving on I wish you every success and happiness for your future.
My best wishes to all for a joyful and happy summer and festive season.
Cheers
Clive Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment